Friday, October 26, 2012

Spell poems By Brandi Smith

#1 Spell to find what you need By Brandi Smith


Ginseng, chili, thistle too,

Element of fire I call to you,

Hearken now, hear my plea

Send your aid quickly to me.


Hex breaking in word,thought and deed,

A home for us I desperately need. (here supply what you need ,job,hom,e,divorce,ect.)

Whatever it is that keeps my wish from me,

Your aid and power be the unlocking key.


As it is by the Moon and Sun,

As my will so let it be done.

As it is by the Land and Sea,

As my will so let it be.

(recite this with the herbs and write on piece of paper to burn.)


******************************************

#2 Unbinding Spell poem


A love once was but is no more.

A love that has past onto before.

Time has passed and passed again.

This is now, that was then.


Unbinding now and setting free.

All of these chains you've held on me.

A path once joined shall no longer be.

With White Light I set us free.


You go your way and I will go mine.

No longer my being can you bind.

My soul is free, my heart as well

As surely as I cast this spell.


In White Light I set us free,

No spell nor unknown purpose be,

Except in whole accord with me.


As my will by the Moon and Sun,

As I will it so let it be done.

As it is by the land and sea,

As my will so let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment