Friday, November 30, 2012

MAGICKAL CLEANSING AND LIFTING A 'CURSE'




If you have been suffering from a series of mishaps or bad luck,
There are things you can do to turn it around. The first thing I advise is
To clean the cobwebs out - literally! Clean up your room, your office
Space, your whole house if you can. Do as much of the following as you
Can, Get rid of clutter. It develops an atmosphere of stagnation and
prevents Movement, both literally and symbolically.

Visualize yourself Turning out all the unwanted energies from
Your life, ridding yourself of negativity and doubt and fear. Open up all
Your windows (and doors, if possible). It's best to do this on a sunny day

Naturally. Throw them wide open to receive the cleansing and blessings of
The sun and wind.

Wash down as many washable surface areas as you can with some
Kind of liquid on which a blessing has been performed.

You can use an Elaborate ritual blessing or something quick like 'Lady and Lord, bless
this water For purification, protection and love.'

Suggestions: water in which some chopped-up lemons have been
Steeped overnight, or rosemary infusion; either one smells good as well
As adding a nice protective touch.


Next, cleanse the area with a purifying incense; you can use a
Blend, or one of the following alone: cedar, frankincense, copal, gum
Arabic. If you can't stand the smell of incense, use an essential oil
burner, Carried on a tray or in a baking dish to guard your hands.


Use purifying and protective oils; I like a few drops each of
Sandalwood, frankincense and myrrh, and a drop of lemon.
Walk through the entire area, holding the incense/burner up so
That its fragrance penetrates every corner. I sometimes like to sprinkle
Blessed salt water about, and to set white candles burning merrily in every

Room (do this *after* closing the doors and windows!).
You can add a chant while sprinkling/fumigating/ lighting; I
Like 'Banished be, negativity!' ; it's short but to the point. Finally, when

The area smells all clean and holy, looks clean and is blazing with light,
sit Down and enjoy. Eat something, preferably something bready; you'll need it
After all that work, and it'll help ground you in your newly cleansed
Space.
Once all this is over and you've recovered from the work, cast a few

1 comment:

  1. I have been casting spells for many years and I have helped many people, I might be able to help you too. I am honest, and I genuinely care for all the clients who choose me to cast a spell for them.


    If you have any questions about Love, Money, curse, protection, bad luck, divorce, court cases, or about me please call or email me. I really want you to feel comfortable before moving forward with any spells, or other services. I will take the time to explain things to you and provide you with honest advice, to what is best for your situation. I will not pressure you into having a spell cast, I will leave that decision up to you, and when or if you decide to move forward, I might be able to help you.
    I will respect your Privacy. I will not seek to obtain any of your personal information beyond what you might voluntarily offer and all information you might give me including emails, phone numbers and photos will remain private and confidential.
    I perform my Rituals only at night between the hours of 0.00 - 0.59 (South African time) lasting 1 hour but of course, this depends on the nature of the ritual, some rituals might take hours and can also become necessary to be performed at specials places like; flowing streams, cemeteries and other places dictated by the gods.
    I do not want anyone to be under any illusions about my spells and its numerous rituals. Real and effective Voodoo is no child's play, it is expensive because, after the rituals, I will have to destroy all the materials involved by fire and the ashes scattered over a flowing stream or river.
    You will get what you seek.But please understand this might take a lot of time and that individual results may vary. contact +27663492930, greatogudugu@gmail.com

    Herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINA PROBLEM
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    - HEPATITIS B
    -FORDYCE SPOT
    -COLD SORE
    -ALS
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -ZIKA VIRUS
    -HIV
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -ASTHMA
    -CANCER
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -PCOS
    -SHINGLES
    -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
    -FIBROID
    -ASTHMA
    -SICKLE CELL
    -TINNITUS
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on...

    ReplyDelete