Friday, November 30, 2012

Valentines day Bring on the lovin

Chocolate Strawberry for my Honey Drink
   :
After dinner cocktails (or beverages of any kind, for that matter) are a nice way to end an evening of delicious food. It gives everyone a chance to relax and unwind. This drink is perfect for a Valentine’s Day celebration, from the color to the name

Ingredients:
1 oz Honey Simple Syrup (see directions below)
1 1/4 oz godiva liqueur
1 1/4 oz tequila rose

Mix in tin over ice. Strain into Martini glass. Garnish with chocolate dipped strawberry.
* (Honey Simple Syrup - mix 4 parts honey to 1 part water in a store 'n' pour or other convenient container)
****

Scott Cunninghams love spell and fruit salad

I just love Scott Cunningham's stuff!

[Warning! Note:] The love spell listed below is not something to laugh at.
Should you choose to use this spell to change someone's free will you will not only hurt the other person but yourself at least three times over. Do not use love spells lightly. They are powerful, incredibly potent magick. You would be wise only to use this spell with the permission of the one you love. Keep in mind the consequences of your actions.


Make a salad of the below-listed ingredients, concentrating on the love
you wish to share. Chant the Spell Incantation as you chop and slice.

Fruit Salad Ingredients:
1 cup Mango
1/2 cup Pine Nuts (optional)
1 cup Pineapple, to be cut into bite-size chunks
1 cup Apple, to be cut into bite-size chunks
1 cup Peaches, to be cut into bite-size chunks
2 or 3 Bananas, to be sliced (depending on personal preference)
1 small jar Red Cherries
1/2 cup Coconut (if desired)

Spell Incantation:
"Fruit of mango, fruit of pine,
Let the one I love be mine.
Fruit of apple, fruit of peach,
Bring him (her) close within my reach.
Fruit of banana, fruit of cherry,
Let his (her) love for me not vary.
As I work my magick spell,
Warmly in his (her) heart I dwell.
I now invoke the Law of Three:
This is my will, so mote it be!"

Mingle the fruits and place your hands on either side of the bowl, while
visualizing you and your loved one building a life together. Then serve the salad.

(The above recipe for "Fruit Salad with Love Spell" is adapted from Morgana of Hawaii's
recipe in Scott Cunningham's book "The Magic in Food: Legends, Lore & Spells", page 243,
Llewellyn Publications, 1990.)


Strawberry recipes

Strawberry Surprise

1 pt ripe strawberries
4 oz cream cheese
1 T sour cream
2 T confectioners sugar
1/2 t vanilla

Wash and thoroughly hull the strawberries to remove the center stem and create a cavity. Combine the remaining ingredients, whisking until smooth. Transfer to a pastry bag and pipe filling into the strawberries. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes before serving.


Balsamic Strawberries

2 pts strawberries
2 T balsamic vinegar
1 T sugar

Rinse, dry and hull the strawberries. Cut lengthwise into halves or quarters. Place berries and remaining ingredients in a serving bowl; toss gently to combine. Allow to macerate at room temperature for 30
minutes, tossing occasionally. Serve with dollops of whipped cream.


Strawberry Salsa

1 C chopped strawberries
1 T orange juice
1 t orange zest
1 finely chopped green onion
1 t coarse Dijon mustard
2 T red wine vinegar

Combine the ingredients in a small serving bowl; chill for 30 to 60 minutes.Yield: 1 1/2 cups. Serve as a garnish for grilled fish or chicken.

Strawberry Honey Butter

3/4 C softened butter
1/2 C minced strawberries
2 T honey
1 T lemon juice
1/4 t orange zest

Whisk to combine all the ingredients to a smooth consistency. Pack butter into a crock and cover tightly or transfer to a pastry bag to pipe into rosettes or wrap in waxed paper and roll into a log for slices.
Chill in refrigerator for at least 48 hours and bring to room
temperature before serving. Yield: 1 cup.

Quick Strawberry Jam

1 lb strawberries, hulled
2/3 C sugar
1 1/2 T lemon juice

In a large bowl, crush strawberries with your hands (or a potato masher); you should have 2 C of mashed berries.

Combine strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a large, heavy skillet. Stir over low heat until the sugar is dissolved. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.

Simmer, stirring often, until the mixture thickens (about 20 to 30 minutes). Cool and transfer to a tightly sealed container; keeps up to 10 days in the refrigerator.

2 comments:

  1. I have been casting spells for many years and I have helped many people, I might be able to help you too. I am honest, and I genuinely care for all the clients who choose me to cast a spell for them.


    If you have any questions about Love, Money, curse, protection, bad luck, divorce, court cases, or about me please call or email me. I really want you to feel comfortable before moving forward with any spells, or other services. I will take the time to explain things to you and provide you with honest advice, to what is best for your situation. I will not pressure you into having a spell cast, I will leave that decision up to you, and when or if you decide to move forward, I might be able to help you.
    I will respect your Privacy. I will not seek to obtain any of your personal information beyond what you might voluntarily offer and all information you might give me including emails, phone numbers and photos will remain private and confidential.
    I perform my Rituals only at night between the hours of 0.00 - 0.59 (South African time) lasting 1 hour but of course, this depends on the nature of the ritual, some rituals might take hours and can also become necessary to be performed at specials places like; flowing streams, cemeteries and other places dictated by the gods.
    I do not want anyone to be under any illusions about my spells and its numerous rituals. Real and effective Voodoo is no child's play, it is expensive because, after the rituals, I will have to destroy all the materials involved by fire and the ashes scattered over a flowing stream or river.
    You will get what you seek.But please understand this might take a lot of time and that individual results may vary. contact +27663492930, greatogudugu@gmail.com

    Herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINA PROBLEM
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    - HEPATITIS B
    -FORDYCE SPOT
    -COLD SORE
    -ALS
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -ZIKA VIRUS
    -HIV
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -ASTHMA
    -CANCER
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -PCOS
    -SHINGLES
    -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
    -FIBROID
    -ASTHMA
    -SICKLE CELL
    -TINNITUS
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution. My husband left me and our 4 kids for another woman for 1 year. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Godday a spell caster,who can help get lot lovers back within few hours I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after few days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact Dr. Godday, a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact Email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Whats app only +1{919}4956404

    ReplyDelete