Saturday, January 25, 2014

A new year, a new outlook, No diet just changing habits

Changed my old Oat milk in a new version no sugar but still sweet.

Improved oat milk

1 cup rolled oats
6 cups water

Put both in a glass bowl, cover and let sit over night. next day blend it in the blender and strain out the pulp. Stir the pulp to get all the liquid out. Save for next project below. If you prefer no extra sediment in it then strain through a coffee filter after regular straining. We like the consistency and don't mind stirring it before we pour into a glass. Then add these:

1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup honey

Stir well and serve cold


Doggy treat from reserved oat pulp

1 recipe oat pulp
1 egg
1 large shredded wheat (cerial), crushed
1/4 cup flour
1 rounded teaspoon beef base (from a jar)
1/3 teaspoon garlic powder (not salt)

mix together and spread on a slightly greased cookie sheet like you see here

Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Within minutes my husband came running thinking I was making steaks. Take out and cut with kitchen shears into dog size biscuits and put back into the oven until hard as a rock. if they are about dry because you did a great job flattening them out just put back in the turned off oven to dry the rest of the way. If not then usually another 30  minutes on 325 degrees. Then turn off the oven and let them cool inside the oven and put into a container with a tight lid





The picture's above were made today.

1 comment:

  1. I have been casting spells for many years and I have helped many people, I might be able to help you too. I am honest, and I genuinely care for all the clients who choose me to cast a spell for them.


    If you have any questions about Love, Money, curse, protection, bad luck, divorce, court cases, or about me please call or email me. I really want you to feel comfortable before moving forward with any spells, or other services. I will take the time to explain things to you and provide you with honest advice, to what is best for your situation. I will not pressure you into having a spell cast, I will leave that decision up to you, and when or if you decide to move forward, I might be able to help you.
    I will respect your Privacy. I will not seek to obtain any of your personal information beyond what you might voluntarily offer and all information you might give me including emails, phone numbers and photos will remain private and confidential.
    I perform my Rituals only at night between the hours of 0.00 - 0.59 (South African time) lasting 1 hour but of course, this depends on the nature of the ritual, some rituals might take hours and can also become necessary to be performed at specials places like; flowing streams, cemeteries and other places dictated by the gods.
    I do not want anyone to be under any illusions about my spells and its numerous rituals. Real and effective Voodoo is no child's play, it is expensive because, after the rituals, I will have to destroy all the materials involved by fire and the ashes scattered over a flowing stream or river.
    You will get what you seek.But please understand this might take a lot of time and that individual results may vary. contact +27663492930, greatogudugu@gmail.com

    Herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINA PROBLEM
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    - HEPATITIS B
    -FORDYCE SPOT
    -COLD SORE
    -ALS
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -ZIKA VIRUS
    -HIV
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -ASTHMA
    -CANCER
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -PCOS
    -SHINGLES
    -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
    -FIBROID
    -ASTHMA
    -SICKLE CELL
    -TINNITUS
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on...

    ReplyDelete